We use only the best decking materials that are designed to be low maintenance, weather well and last while retaining their colour. Our timber decking only requires oiling every other year.
Our deck boards have been tested by independent slip risk assessors Grip Potential Limited. Both 100% polymer and 60/40 composite products have been tested in dry and wet conditions to BS7976-2.
- Pressure-treated PSC 5th's Joinery-grade
- Looks stunning
- Only from sustainable sources
- Hand-moulded from selected timbers and hand-coloured in authentic tones
- Looks exceptionally like real wood
- Made from wood-free polyurethane combined with mineral stone
- Stain and algae resistant
- Independently verified and UKAS accredited to the international standard ISO 14064-1 Verified Carbon Footprint Assurance Mark
Millboard is the premium deckboard manufacturer. Millboard’s unique Lastane™ surface even seals itself back over the heads of special Durafix® screws to create a clean ‘lost head’ effect. Millboard decking has no wood content at all, there is nothing that can be affected by damp or attacked by insect larvae.
- Timber and UPVC combined in a wood/polymer mix
- Recyclable and made from FSC approved recycled sources
- 10 year warranty against breakage, fungal decay, insect damage and rotting or splintering.
Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Decking is a light-weight, inexpensive alternative to traditional wooden decking. We supply a range of WPC decking boards designed to suit every environment. Our decking panels are available in eight stylish colours and grooving creates a sleek, contemporary look. We also supply all the trims to match to ensure your deck looks seamless in its setting. Our decking is suitable for domestic amd commercial properties.
WPC Decking is made of a specially engineered combination of 50% recycled hardwood fibres, 40% recycled polyethene and a 10% mix of bonding agents and colour tints. WPC boards are not weakened by weathering and will better withstand temperature fluctuations and moisture.
WPC Decking is the environmentally friendly choice for your garden or commercial property, as they are made of non-toxic and 100% recyclable materials. This is the new generation of outdoor materials.
- Long-lasting (10 yr limited warranty)
- No maintenance required, can be cleaned with lightly soaped water and the occasional jet wash
- Modern designs and wide choice of colours
- Does not require painting, sanding or sealing
- Manufactured by PAL GROUP (operations) LIMITED under the controls of BS EN ISO 9001 quality standard
- Fire Technology Services (a UKAS accredited company) tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 7: 1987 (Method for classification of the surface spread of flame of products). Our material, specifically rigid PVC exceeded and was certified to the requirements of BS 476: Part 7: 1987 (as amended) Class 1.
Designed to enhance the outdoor lifestyle of today’s modern homes, holiday homes, lodges, park homes and static caravans, our suppliers aim to supply the very highest quality low maintenance outdoor grade UPVC plastic decking and veranda products. A 'no compromise' attitude to product design and quality ensures their materials offer the most advanced solution for your low maintenance outdoor space.