We use only the best decking materials that are designed to be low maintenance, weather well and last while retaining their colour. Our timber decking only requires oiling every other year.
Our deck boards have been tested by independent slip risk assessors Grip Potential Limited. Both 100% polymer and 60/40 composite products have been tested in dry and wet conditions to BS7976-2.
- Pressure-treated PSC 5th's Joinery-grade
- Looks stunning
- Only from sustainable sources
- Hand-moulded from selected timbers and hand-coloured in authentic tones
- Looks exceptionally like real wood
- Made from wood-free polyurethane combined with mineral stone
- Stain and algae resistant
- Independently verified and UKAS accredited to the international standard ISO 14064-1 Verified Carbon Footprint Assurance Mark
Millboard is the premium deckboard manufacturer. Millboard’s unique Lastane™ surface even seals itself back over the heads of special Durafix® screws to create a clean ‘lost head’ effect. Millboard decking has no wood content at all, there is nothing that can be affected by damp or attacked by insect larvae.
- Timber and UPVC combined (60:40 wood/polymer mix)
- From recycled sources
- 2 year limited warranty
Composite materials whilst being more resistant than timber to rot will on exposure to sunlight loose some colour but will settle (usually after no more than 6 months) to an even more natural looking tone of the original colour. The boards are very strong and robust and will expand and contract. Our fixing clips are designed to allow this and will be fitted to a suitably strong sub-frame with 5mm clearance at board ends.
- Long-lasting (10 yr limited warranty)
- No maintenance required, can be cleaned with lightly soaped water and the occasional jet wash
- Modern designs and wide choice of colours
- Does not require painting, sanding or sealing
- Manufactured by PAL GROUP (operations) LIMITED under the controls of BS EN ISO 9001 quality standard
- Fire Technology Services (a UKAS accredited company) tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 7: 1987 (Method for classification of the surface spread of flame of products). Our material, specifically rigid PVC exceeded and was certified to the requirements of BS 476: Part 7: 1987 (as amended) Class 1.
Designed to enhance the outdoor lifestyle of today’s modern homes, holiday homes, lodges, park homes and static caravans, our suppliers aim to supply the very highest quality low maintenance outdoor grade UPVC plastic decking and veranda products. A 'no compromise' attitude to product design and quality ensures their materials offer the most advanced solution for your low maintenance outdoor space.